Thursday 22 June 2017

Today Is The Day!

Not only is today my big brother's birthday but today is the launch of the new-look website with the re-branding colours and logo! Celebration all round, I think.

The website for AD Design & Print is still under construction and there are areas needing polishing and others to be added yet but I decided that today was the opportune moment to go live with the new look. 

We started in 1999 with:-

and now in 2017 we have driven to:-




I hope you will visit the new-look site, crammed with more information and if you have any comments good or bad I would love to read them - so feel free after you've made a visit to pop back here and make a comment! If you like us then do pass the web address onto your friends and family.

Don't forget there will be additions and polishing for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment